Try something new this year by purchasing your Gourmet Meat Share from Snowberry Farm!
WHAT DO YOU GET?
-You will receive $35 worth of meat at each pick up or delivery while only paying $30. An emailed list for you to choose from will be sent out each week.
PORK: Baby back ribs, loin chops, pork belly, fresh ham steaks, tenderloin, shoulder steaks, spare ribs, country style ribs, breakfast sausage, sweet italian sausage, spicy italian sausage and more.
CHEVON: Rib chops, loin chops, breast, ribs, blade steaks, round-bone steaks, leg, shanks, neck, bones, ground, stew.
POULTRY: Whole chicken
*Each package is wrapped and processed by our local, USDA inspected butcher.
WHEN DOES THE SHARE BEGIN?
-Our meat shares can begin at anytime and run for any length of time as long as our products are in stock. Although this share is set for ten pick ups or deliveries, that number can be altered based upon your location and/or consumption.
WHERE CAN I PICK UP?
1) 92 Snow Road, Brookfield (Snowberry Farm on Google Maps)
2) Any of our farmer's markets as long as specified prior to pick up
CAN I HAVE IT DELIVERED FOR FREE?
-You bet. As long as you are no more than 5 minutes off of Rt. 14 or Rt. 12 (Randolph, Brookfield, Williamstown, Barre, Montpelier, Northfield and Braintree). We also deliver for free to downtown Montpelier, Barre and Randolph. Please message us to see if we deliver to your home or office. Deliveries are on Tuesdays.
WHY CHOOSE SNOWBERRY FARM?
-Here on the farm we would like to think that we raise the best meat in Vermont and I wouldn't be lying if I told you that we did offer some of the finest around. We believe that there are 3 key factors to raising gourmet animals:
1) Diet - Variety of nutrition is key. We supplement around 50% of our pig's diet with organic fruits and vegetables coming from right here on the farm as well as a mixture of sweet grains from our local brewery. Our goats are fed 100% organic, local hay and are out on pasture when they choose.
2) Breed(s) - Slower growing breeds for quality muscle growth and exquisite marbling.
3) Well being - Our animals are not confined to cages, receive belly rubs daily and are all named to ensure that each individual animal gets the attention they deserve.
-Please message Jesse at email@example.com
*Although our animals are fed around half of their diet in organic feed, our meat is not certified organic.
*A $25 fee will be assessed for cancellations.