Try something new this year by purchasing your U-PICK pork share from Snowberry Farm!
WHAT DO I GET?
You will receive $17.50 worth of pork at each pick up or delivery while only paying $15.50. An emailed list will be sent out each week, which will include all of our individually packaged cuts and their pricing:
-baby back ribs, loin chops, pork belly,
-fresh ham steaks, tenderloin, shoulder steaks,
-spare ribs, country style ribs, breakfast sausage,
-sweet italian sausage, spicy italian sausage and more!
*Each package weighs 1# to 1.5# and is processed by our local, USDA inspected butcher, The Royal Butcher in Braintree, VT.
WHEN DOES THIS SHARE BEGIN?
Our pork u-pick share can begin at anytime and run for any length of time. Although this share is set for ten pick ups or deliveries, it can be altered to increase or decrease that number based upon your location and consumption.
WEEK 1 $17.50
1# Breakfast sausage @ $9/#
1# Hocks @ $5/#
1/2# Liver @ $3/#
WEEK 2 $17.50
1# Fresh ham steak @ $10/#
1# Ground @ $8/#
WHERE CAN I PICK UP?
1) 92 Snow Road, Brookfield (Snowberry Farm on Google Maps)
2) Any of our farmer's markets as long as specified prior to pick up
CAN I HAVE IT DELIVERED FOR FREE?
You bet. As long as you are no more than 5 minutes off of Rt. 14 or Rt. 12 (Randolph, Brookfield, Williamstown, Barre, Montpelier, Northfield and Braintree). We also deliver for free to downtown Montpelier, Barre and Randolph. Please message us to see if we deliver to your home or office. Deliveries are on Tuesdays.
WHY CHOOSE SNOWBERRY FARM?
Here on the farm we would like to think that we raise the best pork in Vermont and I wouldn't be lying if I told you that we did offer some of the finest, gourmet pork around. We believe that there are 3 key factors to raising gourmet pigs:
1) Diet - Variety of nutrition is key. We supplement around 50% of their diet with organic fruits and vegetables coming from right here on the farm. They also receive over 1 ton/week of brewers grain from a local brewery.
2) Breed(s) - Slower growing breeds for quality muscle growth and exquisite marbling.
3) Well being - Our animals are not confined to cages, receive belly rubs daily and are all named to ensure that each individual animal gets the attention they deserve.
Please message Jesse at email@example.com
*Although our pigs are fed around half of their diet in organic feed, our pork is not certified organic by Vermont Organic Farmers.
*A $25 fee will be assessed for cancellations.
$175.00 Regular Price